- A smart technique to retrieve complete data from the Western Digital storage drives
- Run the application and recover files on external drives in quick steps
- Restores all types of data including - text, media, audio, video files etc.
- A user-friendly tool that is compatible to run on both Mac and Windows OS environments
- Also supports data recovery on all other brands of external HDD, internal drives, SSD's, Flash Drives, FireWire Drives and so on
Have you also encountered data loss issues with Western Digital HD?
Data loss from Western Digital hard drives can happen due to numerous reasons. Although there is no manual way to recover data from Western Digital HD, you need not panic.
The Western Digital Recovery will help you to recover Western Digital hard drive data in a
few simple steps.
Why choose Western Digital Recovery?
- It is a Microsoft Certified software
- Provides safest way to recover deleted or lost data from Western Digital hard drive
- This software is available for free, so download it and start retrieving files from WD hard drive
For Windows Download here:
Supported Windows Versions: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows
Server 2003 and 2008
For Mac Download here:
Supported Mac Versions: Mac OS X 10.5.X and above (including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard and Leopard)
What will you do if an important file get accidentally deleted from WD hard drive?
Needless to say, most of the users go anxious when files from their Western
Digital hard drive get deleted. However, if it happens to you, no need to be
worried, as you can easily rescue them back using some efficient software.
Western Digital hard drive is the most safe and secure storage media when it
comes to store and convey data between different machines. However, in spite of
being a safe and reliable storage media, sometimes files from Western Digital
hard drive gets delete. Most often this kind of data loss happens when user
deletes the file accidentally. To overcome such loss, you need to restore data
from backup files. However, if you don't have a suitable backup and thinking
of how to rescue deleted files then here is the best way out. Though there are
numerous HDD recovery tools available, but when it comes to
retrieving files from WD hard drive, Western Digital Recovery is the most
sought and trusted software in the world.
Prior to knowing how to rescue files, let us go though some of the most
common scenarios where users lose data from Western Digital hard drive.
- Whenever you delete any unwanted or unused file, make sure that you have
checked its contents before deleting it. However, if you delete any important
file before checking contents then you will have to face critical data loss
- While transferring data from the Western Digital hard drive to the computer,
make sure that the file transfer process has not been interrupted abruptly
in between due to any unforeseen reasons. If it happens at any time then a severe
loss of data is definite.
- Whenever you format the Western Digital hard drive, you have to take proper
backup of all data present in it, if you have formatted without any backup then
critical data loss is guaranteed.
- Virus infection is another main factor for losing files from Western Digital
hard drive. These harmful viruses may rush to your hard drive when it is
connected to infected computer or internet. And sometimes antivirus scanning
also deletes files if they are severely infected.
To avoid data loss due to any of the unforeseen reasons, you have to maintain
a proper backup of all your vital data. Moreover, use effective and updated
antivirus and firewall on your computer to avoid infection of harmful virus and
malware. Even after taking the preventive measures if you end up with losing
files from the Western Digital hard drive, then you need to opt this efficient Western Digital HD data recovery tool
to rescue files on Mac as well as Windows computers.
Unique Features of Western Digital Recovery software
- Efficiently searches and restores all types of data including media files,
movie files, music files, photos, documents, spreadsheets etc. from the Western
Digital hard drive.
- Simply rescue data from various storage media like external hard disks,
flash drives, USB drives, FireWire drives, iPods, memory cards etc.
- Instantly rescue Western Digital hard drive data i.e., it allows you to recover data from any typs of WD hard drive including WD Passport, Ultra, Scorpio Blue, etc. You can get more information about how to
rescue data from WD Passport by visiting this page:
- Supports data rescue from SATA, IDE, SCSI and all other types of hard drives
which are available in the market.
- Allows you to save the recovery session in order to avoid re-scanning of
storage media and hence it saves your precious time.
- Scans the complete Western Digital hard drive and undelete WD HDD data in
- Simply rescue files from formatted, re-formatted, inaccessible or
technically damaged Western Digital hard drives
- Provided with a free demo edition to estimate the effectiveness of Western
- Helps to view all digital media files before restoring them using file
preview option of this tool
- Finest tool in the world when it comes to recovering data from all types
of Western Digital hard drives
Simple steps to recover data from Western Digital hard drive
Step 1: Download and install this software on your system
and then launch the tool to open its main screen as shown in below figure.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD hard drive from the list of logical
drives as shown in below figure.
Figure 2: Select WD Hard Drive
Step 3: The list of rescued files from WD HDD will be
displayed as shown in below figure.
Figure 3: List of Rescued Files