- Easily unformat the data from WD drive partitions upon receiving format errors
- A software that efficiently scans and extracts data from erroneous or formatted HD drives
- Restores the data from WD drive partitions and avails them for a preview
- All other models of WD disks as well as system drives, SSD, USB drives etc. are supported for recovery
“I should have taken backup of my important data from WD hard drive” This is the usual question which every user thinks when the hard disk gets broken. Stop regretting about data loss as there is a simple way by which you can solve the problem. Make use of renowned utility by name Western Digital Recovery software which has the capability of recovering every single file which was lost from your WD hard drive.
So what are you waiting for, just tap on the download button to experience the most proficient software.
For Windows tap at this button: Download Now
For Mac tap at this button: Download Now
Hi there, recently I encountered an error message stating “Disk in the drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?”, when I connected my Western Digital hard drive to my system. I could not access my files stored in my WD hard drive. To overcome this issue, I formatted my Western Digital hard drive and lost all my data. Can anyone suggest me the best solution to recover files from WD hard drive after format error? Thanks in advance!!!
Yes, here is an excellent solution for you to perform WD hard drive data recovery after format error. Straightaway download the Western Digital Recovery software on your system, and easily recover all your data in a few simple steps, as it is available for free download. It provides 100% safe and secure data recovery from the Western digital hard drive after format error, without causing any damage to the original files, as it is non-destructive read-only software. With the assistance of its advanced scanning engines, it scans your entire drive and recovers all types of files without missing a single one in a few couples of clicks.
There are different reasons behind the Western Digital hard drive format error message. Few important reasons are discussed below:
- Presence of Excessive Bad Sectors: Improper usage of WD hard drive may sometimes result in the formation of excessive bad sectors over the drive. Due to the presence of the bad sectors, your hard drive may get corrupt and when you try to access the WD hard drive, you may encounter the format error message.
- File System Corruption: If the file system of your Western Digital hard drive partition has been corrupted due to any reason, then you may end up in format error message. Usually, the file system gets corrupt due to a sudden system shut down because of a power outage, while previewing or using files from the WD hard drive. Frequent power fluctuations may also cause corruption of the file system.
- Virus Intrusion: At times, when dangerous virus and malware intrudes the Western digital hard drive, then it may seriously affect your hard drive. The viruses usually enters your WD hard drive, while transferring data from the virus affected devices. If you try to open your Western digital hard drive, you may encounter with this format error message.
- Other Reasons: Few other reasons which are responsible for format error message are an error while formatting, incorrect file system conversion, oversized partitions, etc.
If you come across any of these scenarios, then immediately stop using the Western Digital hard drive and make use of Western Digital Recovery Tool and perform WD hard drive data recovery after format error in a few simple steps. Even after facing this error message, if you format it and save any new files, then WD hard drive data recovery after format error becomes quite difficult or almost impossible. This tool will recover files from damaged WD hard drive unless and until it is not overwritten with new files.
Features of the Western Digital Recovery software:
This tool is capable of recovering more than 300+ types of files including videos, pictures, MP3 files, PowerPoint files, Word documents, PDF files, Excel sheets, etc. It supports data recovery from a Western Digital hard drive on Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Yosemite, and other Mac operating systems. Moreover, it runs well on all the latest versions of Windows operating systems. Using this software, you can recover data from different Western Digital hard drives including Western Digital MyBook Essential, Western Digital My Passport Slim, Western Digital Scorpio Black, WD Scorpio Blue, WD Caviar Green, WD Red, WD Purple drives etc. It even supports data recovery from different types of hard drives such as SATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI. Using this tool, you can recover data from FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS and HFSX formatted partitions.
This software provides the option to view all the recovered files in Data Type View and File Type View. It even allows you to add or edit signatures to the recovered files if it has not listed at the time of data recovery process. All the recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size and date. You can even utilize this tool to recover data from corrupted, formatted, and deleted data from the Western Digital hard drive with utmost ease.
Simple procedure to recover data from WD hard drive after format error:
Step 1: Launch the Western Digital Recovery Software after downloading it on your computer. Connect your WD hard drive and Select "Recover Drives" option to recover data from WD hard drive after a format error.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD external hard drive from which you need to recover your data and then click on "Next" to start the recovery process.
Figure 2: Select WD Hard Drive
Step 3: At last after scanning is completed, restored data can be viewed in any of Data View or File Type View.
Figure 3: Restored Data