“I should have taken backup of my important data from WD hard drive” This is the usual question which every user thinks when the hard disk gets broken. Stop regretting about data loss as there is a simple way by which you can solve your problem. Make use of renowned utility by name Western Digital Recovery software which has the capability of recovering every single file which was lost from your WD hard drive.
So what are you waiting for, just tap on the download button to experience the most proficient software.
For Windows tap at this button: Download Now
For Mac tap at this button: Download Now
Have you lost your important data from your broken Western Digital external hard disk and searching for the best tool to recover data from broken WD external hard drive? If yes, then you are at the right place, you can easily retrieve data from broken WD external hard disk with the help of easy to use software called Western Digital Recovery software. This software uses its outstanding scanning algorithms to easily recover data from broken WD external hard drive in few simple steps.
Reasons behind data loss from broken WD external hard disk:
- File System Corruption: You might use improper method to remove your WD external hard drive from the system repeatedly. This may cause severe corruption to the file system of your external hard disk. As a result, data saved in it may become unreadable.
- Virus Attack: As your WD external hard disk is used on different desktops and laptops, you might hurrily use it without scanning on some systems which do not have antivirus protection. You might connect your WD external hard drive to a severely corrupted computer to copy some files. As a result, due to severe virus attack bad sectors may be created on your WD external hard drive which may lead your external hard disk to be broken or damage. If severe virus have severely threatened your WD hard drive, you may face some error message stating "Disk in the drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?". In such a circumstance, simply use this tool and restore files from WD hard drive after format error in few simple steps.
- Power Outage: You might connect your Western Digital external hard drive to your computer for copying some files from it. Frequent power outage while transferring data from computer to your external hard disk or vice versa may cause severe damage to your external hard disk. Data saved in such a corrupted or broken external hard drive may become unreachable.
If you come across any of the above mentioned scenarios, then don’t worry, just make use of this software to easily recover data from broken WD external hard drive in few couple of mouse clicks. This software has inbuilt strong scanning algorithms which enables you to preview all the recoverable files in the demo version itself. It enables you to save the entire recovery process by providing the option called “Save Recovery Session”. So that, after purchasing this software you don’t have to rescan your broken external hard drive to restore files from broken WD external hard disk. You can resume with the saved recovery session with the aid of “Open Recovery Session” option. Sometimes, the broken WD hard drive may fail to mount on the operating system, when connected to the system. In such situation, you can take the advantage of this tool to retrieve data from unmountable WD hard drive with ease.
Features of Western Digital Recovery software:
Western Digital Recovery software is capable enough to recover over more than 300 types of files which include PPT files, Word files, PDF files, audio files, video files, games, Spread sheets, image files, etc. It can easily restore data from external hard disks, flash drives, USB drives, FireWire drives, iPods, memory cards, etc. This tool can retrieve data from Western Digital Scorpio Blue, Western Digital Caviar Green, Western Digital Scorpio Black, Western Digital Velociraptor, Western Digital Passport, Western Digital My Book and many more external hard drives of Western Digital brand. It supports broken WD external hard drive data recovery from SATA, PATA, IDE and SCSI hard drives. You can use this software to recover data from broken WD external hard drive over different versions of Mac and Windows operating systems which include Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion, Windows XP, Windows server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
This software provides the option to view all the recovered files in Data Type View and File Type View. It even allows you to add or edit signatures to the recovered files if it has not listed at the time of data recovery process. All the recovered files can be sorted on the basis of file name, file type, file size and date. You can even utilize this tool to recover deleted data from Western Digital hard drive with utmost ease.
Things to Remember:
1. Do not format your WD external hard drive when it gets broken or damaged. In case if you would have formatted your external hard drive, don't worry it is still possible to recover data from broken WD external hard drive using this tool, unless you don’t overwrite on your lost files by new files.
2. Download and install this software on the healthy drive of your computer.
Simple steps to recover data from broken WD external hard drive:
Step 1: Launch this software to open main screen and select Recover Drives option to recover data from a broken WD external hard drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD external hard drive and then click on next to start recovery process.
Figure 2: Select WD Hard Drive
Step 3: At last when scanning is completed, restored data can be viewed in Data View/File Type View.
Figure 3: Restored Data