WD or Western Digital is one of the leading computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world. They possess a great legacy in the production of highly standardized integrated circuits and storage chips. Hard drives are WD are known for their excellent performance and substantial durability and they are available in both internal and external variants.
As per the user point of view, it is very convenient to organize a WD hard drive into different partitions. But sometimes this partitioning may badly affect a WD hard drive. Partitions may get deleted from a WD hard drive in some situations. But the process of deleted partition recovery from WD hard drive is not a cumbersome task at all. Using a powerful partition recovery tool, anyone can perform the recovery of a deleted partition from WD hard drive in a small number of steps.
Western Digital Recovery software is a perfect example of a partition recovery tool that can used for deleted partition recovery from WD hard drive quite easily. This tool is provided with a sophisticated scanning procedure that can perform an entire scan of WD hard drive for deleted partitions.
Reasons behind Deletion of Partitions from WD Hard Drive:
- Disk Management Utility: In Microsoft Windows, there is a tool that provides a graphical view of all partitions in a hard drive which allows to expand or shrink volumes. Sometimes while working in this tool, some partitions may get accidentally deleted from a WD hard drive. It is not possible to restore such lost partitions using this tool.
- Use of Third Party Tools: The use of untrusted third party tools that are freely available on the internet for hard drive operations is not a recommended thing. Such tools can even lead to the deletion of WD hard drive partitions.
- Virus Infection: Virus infection is not a desirable matter to any of the computer storage devices like a WD hard drive. If computers aren’t protected with an updated antivirus software, viruses can easily intrude over it. If the intensity of such affecting viruses is so high, it may even get result in the deletion of partitions from a WD hard drive.
- Hardware Problems: Sometimes, hardware errors faced by a WD hard drive can also result in the deletion of partitions from it. Aging of hard disk drives is an instance of such an error. Improper use of hard disks can also be a cause of hardware malfunctions that result in the deletion of partitions.
How Western Digital Recovery Software is Helpful?
- Western Digital Recovery software is the best tool for retrieving partitions deleted from a WD hard drive that support hard drives having bad sectors. This tool supports recovery of deleted RAID partitions such as RAID1, RAID5 and so on.
- It gives the same result while using it with both internal and external drives. For example the restoration of data from Western Digital Caviar Green hard drive can be performed exactly similar to WD passport data recovery.
- This software is a powerful data recovery application that supports the recovery of more than 300 file types comprises of audios, videos, images, documents, archives, spreadsheets, etc.
- This tool is simply applicable for crashed or non-booting hard drives for the deleted partition recovery from WD hard drive. It supports different types of hard disks such as SCSI, SATA and IDE for restoring deleted partition from a WD hard drive.
- One can install and use this software on latest Windows and Mac operating systems for deleted partition recovery from WD hard drive. Only a nominal space of 50 MB and a RAM of 1GB is required for the installation of this software.
- This software is well suited for partitions deleted during repartitioning of WD hard drive. These repartitioning operations include adding new partitions, removing partitions and resizing partitions (shrinking and extending), etc.
- Without any complexities, one can easily use this software for the retrieval of broken WD external hard drive.
- Anyone can install and use this software without providing any training to him/her. Customers are free to share their doubts regarding software use to 24x7 operating technical support staff.
Simple steps to Recover Deleted Partitions from WD Hard Drive:
Step 1: Launch this software to open main screen and select Recover Drives option to to Recover Partitions from WD Hard Drive
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD Hard Drive and then click on next to start scanning process.
Figure 2: Select WD Hard Drive
Step 3: At last when scanning is completed, you can preview the results.
Figure 3: Preview Results