Hello, I have purchased WD 1 TB external hard disk drive. I used it for 2 years and all of sudden it got problem like it couldn’t be detect to my system or laptop. I could hear some noise like hard drive is running. I don’t want to lose my vital data as it contains my study material. How could I overcome with such issue? Can anyone know the solution if WD elements 1TB not detected Windows 10.
If you are facing above-mentioned situations, then don’t get panic just follow below-mentioned steps to recover data if WD elements 1TB not detected Windows 10 with ease.
For Windows tap at this button: Download Now
For Mac tap at this button: Download Now
How to get undetected WD 1TB external hard disk drive recognized by Windows 10 system again?
Follow the below mentioned steps to make your undetected WD 1TB external drive readable again on Windows 10 system.
- Type CMD in the search box and right click "Command Prompt". Select “Open as admin”.
- Type "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1” and press enter button and type "start devmgmt.msc"
- “Device Manager" will get open and in device manager click on "View" option.
- Select "Show hidden devices" and expand "Disk Drive" nodes and "Universal serial bus controller" by clicking “+” symbol.
If you find any unusual entries, then right click on it and select Uninstall. Now, restart the system and connect your WD 1TB external hard disk drive. Once you done with above-mentioned steps then your undetected WD 1TB external hard disk drive will show in your system. Now, you can try to open WD 1TB external hard disk drive and access the data from it. If you still can’t access the data from WD 1TB external hard disk drive, then don’t get panic as you can opt Western Digital Recovery Software to recover data from WD 1TB external hard disk drive not detected Windows 10 within few mouse clicks. For more details, you can visit this link: http://westerndigitalrecovery.net
Why would WD 1TB external hard drive not get detected?
- Improper way of partitioning WD 1TB external hard drive
- Corrupt WD 1TB external hard drive
- Bad sectors
- RAW external hard drives
- Corrupt file system
- Virus infection
All above mentioned reasons will make WD 1 TB external hard drive undetected in Windows 10 and leads to data loss from WD 1 TB external hard drive. However, don’t get worried as you can perform undetected WD 1TB external hard drive recovery with the help of Western Digital Recovery Software.
Features of Western Digital Recovery Software:
- This software is capable of recovering data from undetected WD 1 TB external hard drive on Windows 10 within few mouse clicks.
- It recovers data from FAT, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, ExFAT, etc. file system of hard drive with ease.
- Know how to recover data if WD elements 1TB not detected Windows 10 without affecting the original data.
- Using this software, you can recover data from Western Digital external drive after format error.
- With the help of “Preview” option of the utility, you can view the recovered data before saving to the desired location.
- This software can also restore data from various brands of external hard disk drive such as Seagate, SanDisk, Iomega, Kingston, Transcend, etc.
Follow the below mentioned simple procedure to recover data from WD Elements 1TB Not Detected Windows 10:
Step 1: Launch Western Digital Recovery software after downloading it on your system. Connect your WD 1TB hard drive and Select "Recover Drives" option to recover data from WD elements 1tb not detected Windows 10.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD 1TB external hard drive from which you need to recover your data and then click on "Next" to start recovery process.
Figure 2: Select WD 1TB Hard Drive
Step 3: Once scanning process is over, recovered data can be viewed in Data View/File Type View.
Figure 3: Restored Data