“I should have taken backup of my important data from WD hard drive” This is the usual question which every user thinks when the hard disk gets broken. Stop regretting about data loss as there is a simple way by which you can solve your problem. Make use of renowned utility by name Western Digital Recovery software which has the capability of recovering every single file which was lost from your WD hard drive.
So what are you waiting for, just tap on the download button to experience the most proficient software.
For Windows tap at this button: Download Now
For Mac tap at this button: Download Now
Have you come across a situation where you have lost or accidentally deleted few important files from your Western Digital external hard disk drive? Then just stop worrying, as here is WD external hard drive data recovery software named as Western Digital Recovery tool, that can recover more than 300 types of files within few easy clicks.
Few common facts that are accountable for the loss or deletion of files from Western Digital external hard drive are as follows:
- Intentionally or unintentionally formatting the Western Digital external hard drive erases complete set of files and folders from the hard disk. If no backup of files is maintained, then severe data loss is guaranteed.
- Sudden shut down of the system due to power loss and abrupt removal of WD external hard drive from the system, when the files are being used or transferred can cause loss of few files from Western Digital hard disk drive.
- Harmful virus and malware infections are other common cause for the loss of data from Western Digital hard drive. If your WD hard drive is severely infected by virus and malware, then it may result in the corruption of the hard drive and the files saved in it may become unreachable for you.
- Accidental or unintentional deletion of files from Western Digital hard drive will cause permanent deletion of data. At times, when you are previewing your data or deleting useless files from WD hard drive, you may accidentally or unintentionally delete few important files along with unwanted files. As these deleted files won't get moved to recycle bin and they get deleted permanently from your WD hard drive.
- Apart from these facts, there are plenty of reasons behind loss or deletion of data from Western Digital hard drive and they could be formation of excessive bad sectors, file system corruption, error while converting the file system, ejecting the hard drive from the system in insecure or non safety mode, etc.
Therefore, to avoid these data loss scenarios it is better to maintain legitimate backup of all your essential files and folders from WD external hard drive. In case, if you failed to maintain your data backup and come across any of these data loss scenarios, then just stop worrying and make use of WD external hard drive data recovery software i.e., Western Digital Recovery tool and recover files from Western Digital external HDD in few simple clicks. Before using this software, make sure that you have not saved any new data over the lost or deleted data on your WD hard disk drive. Anyone of you can take the advantage of this software to recover erased partition from different Western Digital hard drives such as WD My Passport Slim, WD Caviar Green, WD Passport, and many more.
Features of this program:
WD external hard drive data recovery software i.e., Western Digital Recovery tool recovers all lost or deleted files in almost all data loss scenarios. It supports data recovery from WD external hard drive on both Mac and Windows running machines. Once, it recovers all your data, you are allowed to preview all recovered files in the demo version itself. This tool has ability to retrieve files from Western Digital hard disk that is formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, HFS or HFSX file system. Besides, lost or deleted files recovery, it has potential to recover data from unmountable Western Digital hard drive that is severely corrupted after virus attacks, bad sectors, improper usage or file system corruption. It also supports data recovery from corrupted, formatted or repartitioned Western Digital hard disks.
Follow the below mentioned simple procedure to recover data from WD hard drive:
Step 1: Launch Western Digital Recovery software after downloading it on your computer. Connect your WD hard drive and Select "Recover Drives" option to recover data from WD hard drive.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Select WD external hard drive from which you need to recover your data and then click on "Next" to start recovery process.
Figure 2: Select WD Hard Drive
Step 3: At last after scanning is completed, restored data can be viewed in Data View/File Type View.
Figure 3: Restored Data