Western Digital’s updated Scorpio Blue external hard drive offers bulk storage as well as new energy efficiency to sustain shock tolerance. In addition, they have overtaken power consumption figures for this new generation WD Scorpio Blue external HDD with just 1.4w being consumed during read/write operations. Despite these advanced features and specifications, WD Scorpio external hard drives are vulnerable to overheating, power surges and streaks problems making the entire drive inaccessible. Unfortunately, sometimes there can be the instances when the WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive makes clicking or clunking sounds due to header crash or sudden power failure
In addition, what if your WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive can no longer found in BIOS i.e. clicking or has simply failed due to unknown causes. In such circumstances, one should quickly make use of Western Digital Recovery software. With the help of this award winning software, it’s possible to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive within short span of time. It has in built algorithms to perform rigorous scanning of WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive to get back data including documents, photo, audio, video, spreadsheets, etc. Increasingly, one can employ this software to get back data from damaged WD hard drive with great ease.
Scenarios leading to loss & deletion of files from WD Scorpio Blue External Hard Drive
- Bad Sectors: Most of the times, because of aging and other reasons like sudden power surge make WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive platters get degraded causing bad sectors. Whenever heads hit these areas on the platters with bad sectors, drive starts making scratching noises. However, if you keep running drive in this condition will cause further damage to the surface area result in data loss. Sometimes, due to presence of excessive bad sectors, you may encounter error message like "Drive is not formatted, do you want to format it now?". At that time, without formatting you can easily recover data from WD hard drive after format error with the usage of this tool.
- Clicking WD Scorpio Blue Disk: This is the most common factor for WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive failure i.e. clicking sound. More often, this sound is a sign of broken or damaged heads, which is quite different from the regular clicking result in severe data loss. To get rid of these unfortunate situations, one can employ this software to tool to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue external hdd.
- Sudden Formatting: There can be instance, when you end up accidentally format of WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive connected to your PC instead of other system drive. As a result of this, you may lose entire data stored on WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive.
- Accidental Deletion: Sometimes, while removing unwanted data you may end up with accidentally deletion of crucial data stored on WD Scorpio Blue external hdd. In this circumstance, you may lose data stored on WD Scorpio Blue external hdd. In order to overcome these situations, one can rely on this software to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive with ease
- Firmware Problems: Firmware modules are located on the service area on the platters of WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive. For instance, if one or more modules get corrupted corresponding WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive become inaccessible. Although, if you attempt to access drives with firmware corruption encounter boot failure, no operating system found, or other BIOS errors.
Regardless of the above-discussed causes behind data loss from WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive, factors like severe virus or malware attacks, transfer errors, sudden system shutdown, application malfunctioning and many others. In order to overcome these unfortunate situations, one should take proper data backup and immediately stop using WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive to prevent data overwriting. But, due to some human mistakes or other reasons if you are unable to follow up these precautionary measures then, no need to worry about how to get back data from WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive?
Precautions to be taken before recovering data from WD Scorpio Blue As soon as the files are lost or deleted from WD Scorpio Blue hard drive, immediately stop using the drive to avoid overwriting of the files. Actually, when you lose or delete files from WD hard drive, only the memory space occupied by those files are freedup and made available for new files to be stored. Untill and unless those deleted & lost files are not replaced with new files, those files are recoverable with professional Western Digital data recovery software. So, to increase the chance of data recovery from WD Scorpio Blue, immediately stop using it after data loss.
Free Western Digital Recovery Tool to Recover Lost & Deleted Files from WD Scorpio Blue
Western Digital Recovery software can help you to get rid of all your data loss circumstances. One can employ this easy to use toolkit to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue drive without any difficulty. It scans your whole drive and recovers all your files in few easy steps. It is capable of recovering more than 300 types of files easily. All the recovered files can be viewed in the demo version itself, but to save the recovered files, you need to activate the complete edition of the software. Furthermore, one can simply tap here to recover data from WD USB hard disk on all major versions of Windows and Mac.
Moreover, you can recover data from other various types of WD HDD like WD Velociraptor, WD Silicon Edge Blue, WD Caviar Blue, WD Caviar Black, WD Scorpio Black, My Passport Essential, WD Elements, My Book Elite, My Passport Elite, WD Share Space and WD Livewire etc. Moreover, one can make use of this powerful tool to retrieve data from WD Scorpio Blue supported by different types of file systems. This software can recover data from WD Scorpio Blue external hard drive running on latest version of Windows OS including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP etc and Mac OS versions like Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, El Capitan, Yosemite, Sierra, high Sierra, etc.
Step-by-step procedure to recover data from WD Scorpio Blue hard drive:
Step 1: Download and install this software on your system and then launch the tool to open its main screen as shown in below figure. From the Min Screen select, Recover Partitions option. Then, a list of all the available disk drives in the system are displayed. Now, select the WD Hard disk and hit Scan button to initiate the scannin process
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans the entire Western Digital Hard Disk to find all it's partitions. Once scanning is completed, a list of found partitions are displayed. Now, choose the partition from where files has to be recovered and click Scan button to begin the recovery process
Figure 2: Select Required WD Hard Drive Partition
Step 3: Upon the completion of scanning process, a list of recovered files are displayed. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View.
Figure 3: List of Rescued Files
Step 4: Lastly, preview the recovered files and save them in any desirable location
Figure 4: Save Recovered Files